At Glasswall, we do things differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of growth, progression, learning and positivity that we are experiencing right now is extremely exciting.
We are now seeking exceptional talent to add to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking and ways of working. Integral to our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We aim to find talent from many walks of life. We believe that bringing different viewpoints and experiences to the work we do means we will continue to do it better.
Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cyber security success story and have big ambitions for the future ahead. A leader in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction we are currently recruiting a key hire to join our team.
Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will own all demand generation systems, processes, and reporting. This includes managing our existing martech stack, identifying and implementing new marketing automation tools, optimizing our data management strategy, creating dashboards / reports, and providing analysis of all lead generation programs. You will support our sales growth by working to create scalable processes based on best practices and ongoing testing with a focus on continual optimization. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, passionate about using technology to scale, and an expert in driving highly efficient operations programs. This position will work closely with the Sales team and Business Development Team which is currently outsourced via an agency.
- Own the execution of all marketing operations functions to support email campaigns, webinars, online forms, our website, nurturing, events, and other demand generation programs.
- Develop and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage and drive enhancements to our demand generation marketing technology stack (Pardot, Cyance, Lead Forensics and Zoom Info) and integration with Salesforce and in the future SalesLoft, and other systems as needed.
- Serve as the primary Pardot admin with full ownership of the instance, including product integration, performance optimization, creating new templates / workflows, nurture programs, and reporting.
- Lead and grow the marketing analytics function, identifying key metrics across the funnel, and delivering actionable insights on marketing performance and contribution to pipeline.
- Construct key marketing reports, including weekly and quarterly KPI dashboards to measure responses, MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, funnel metrics, attribution, ROI, etc.
- Recommend tools needed to support reporting and analysis needs, including attribution across all digital assets and programs.
- Grow, clean, and segment the database to maximize campaign performance. Manage list pulls, data enrichment and list sourcing. Monitor and report on database health.
- Define, execute and monitor lead flow processes and lead scoring across all systems - from initial inquiry to sales development to nurture to sale.
- Partner with sales development, sales, and channel leadership to continually improve lead flow, ABM account lists, and reporting as required to provide key business insights.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations for a high-growth B2B technology company.
- Equivalent experience or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Extensive hands-on / administrator level experience with Pardot – program design, campaign management, customization, reporting, database management, integration, etc.
- Extensive experience with a range of martech systems – examples include, Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Cyance, Lead Forensics, Zoom Info, Google Analytics.
- Extensive experience developing reports and dashboards potentially with a BI such as Data Studio.
- Experience planning and managing a wide range of campaigns - email, webinars, website forms, digital ads, content syndication, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, segmentation, and execution.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner with sales, design, marketing, and other cross-functional departments.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on changing business requirements.
- Can-do service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences.
- Well organized, self-driven person who is committed to detail and high-quality output.
- A skilled communicator who is transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com