Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cybersecurity success story and have big ambitions for the future. A leader in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR), we are making the world safer by protecting users from malicious files.
If you are looking for your next big challenge as we expand in the U.S. and have a proven track record at a larger company but want to find a place with lots of control and ability to drive change, come join a company that is experiencing massive growth and customer impact.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for managing day-to-day technical pre-sales tasks for leads, opportunities, and renewing clients. The SE actively drives and manages the technology proof of concept stage in the sales process, working with Sales and Business Development as the key technical advisor and product advocate. This is a multi-functioning role that requires in depth knowledge of technology, product, and possible client environments. The SE handles client demos, written technical proposals, presentations, and identification of customer requirements. The SE collaborates internally with the Product Management, Engineering and Customer Support teams; and externally with clients, prospects, and partners to identify Use Cases, solve problems and drive successful outcomes
The Sales Engineer role will report to the SVP, North America region and will be a member of the U.S. Commercial Team. This is a mid-level role and requires RTW status in the U.S. and will be geographically based in the NYC metro area.
A mix of engineering and sales tasks:
- Assist Sales teams with Glasswall overview sessions, pitches, and technical demos.
- Set up video meetings with clients.
- Follow up with clients/prospects on technical questions, deployment process, product documentation etc.
- Write up client interactions and upload to CRM tools (Salesforce).
- Run Proof of Concepts.
- Create PoC summary reports and risk analysis with Sales/Product/Engineering as necessary.
- Assist with Marketing and Lead Gen events.
- Run Technical Workshops.
- Relay product feedback to Product Management.
- Share best practice and market intelligence with wider team.
- Work with Sales to uncover upsell opportunities within existing customers.
- Work with Sales/Product to prepare RFP/RFI responses.
- Engage internally to bring in expert resource when required.
- Create/enhance technical documentation, sales decks, pre-sales materials, training videos as required with Product/Sales/Marketing teams.
- Create/enhance ‘how to’ guides for common tasks.
- Create technical presentations and proposals.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our core engine and email platform.
- Email platforms: Exchange (on prem & online), G-Suite
- REST API calls
- SharePoint, One drive, Dropbox etc.
- SIEM logging
- Understanding of active content (Macros, Java script DDE etc.)
- Data Diodes
- Cross Domain solutions (in Glasswall context)
- Working knowledge of Linux, able to review scripts and follow development logic.
- Understanding of Kubernetes and experience with Virtual environments such as Docker, VMWare and hosting sites such as AWS or AZURE.
- Minimum 4- or 5-years’ experience in Sales Engineering, Pre-Sales or Technical Consulting.
- Technical understanding as detailed above.
- Cyber / IT security industry experience.
- RTW in the U.S.
Salary and Benefits
- Glasswall offers a competitive salary and incentives package.
- Benefits include life insurances, private health care and 401(k) pension contribution.
- We offer flexible and remote working options with hybrid working from our NYC and VA offices.
Interested candidates, please visit http://careers.glasswallsolutions.com/ to apply.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com