Reno, NV, United States
JOB TITLE: Team Member (TM)
SUPERVISOR: Shift Manager, (SM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), General Manager (GM), Area Coach (AC)
A Team Member is someone who enjoys people and is excited about working on a winning team! They come to work with a Positive, Can Do Attitude! Everyday!
• This position plays a critical role in building brand and customer loyalty.
• Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a friendly manner.
• Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
• Prepare and properly hold food for service.
• Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby, kitchen, and outdoor areas.
• Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job duties and code of conduct.
• Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
• Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes more opportunities than others.
Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he/she preaches.
Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Education: Basic math & reading skills.
• Experience: 16 years or older.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Must maintain current Health Card or Work Permits according to state or local requirements.