Web Developer 25K-35k (negotiable on experience) Coventry
The role will focus on developing websites utilising HTML, CSS, SASS, jQuery and PHP, with a primary focus on WordPress, and WordPress theme development.
We work on a variety of different projects, from simple brochure websites to eCommerce websites, single page landing pages to bespoke e-learning platform, every day is varied and provides challenges to test skills and push development levels.
Working closely with our Senior Web Developer to assist in managing the portfolio of supported sites, alongside developing several exciting new projects that are in the horizon.
• 2 years minimum experience years developing themes and/or plugins for WordPress
• Experience with PHP, and knowledge of WordPress functions
• Experience with JS and jQuery
• Working with SASS, CSS pre-processor
• Developing full responsive websites from Photoshop / Illustrator designs
• Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with eCommerce – ideally WooCommerce
• Experience developing responsive HTML email templates
• Agency experience
• Forward thinking
Will need to live within an easy commute of Coventry, the company require people to work onsite only. You will need to be in the office based in Coventry Monday to Friday.