We are seeking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will work closely with our marketing team to develop marketing plans and strategies for our brand. If hired, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials, such as white papers and case studies, as well as identifying marketing trends and opportunities for growth.
As part of your responsibilities, you will provide briefings/updates on ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
This role requires experience/success in marketing, business, or a related field. An administration, sales, or marketing background is preferred. This position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales team, clients and partners on a variety of marketing projects.
- Understanding company products and our brand.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Organizing market research.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Maintaining a marketing and sales database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Previous experience in marketing, business or related field.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively, with a team and independently.
- Competency in Google Workspace and related apps.
- Excellent organization skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.