Happily is a global events company on a mission to bring the best of humanity to virtual experiences. We care about the future of our planet and use technology to create unique, fun, carbon zero events. Our founder and advisors were early employees at organizations with massive scale such as TED, eBay, and LinkedIn. Our goal is to execute events better than they were planned.... and to do so happily, of course!
- Take ownership of the Happily website: Work with the marketing team to implement new features and designs in our Next.js website.
- Create reusable components that allow us to rapidly create new landing pages for our events.
- Work closely with our team of event specialists to build custom Next.js websites for our clients.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML and CSS
- 2+ years of experience with React (or similar)
- Experience working with REST APIs
Nice to have:
- * Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing
- Able to balance proper software development practices with fast turnaround# Perks* 100% remote. We work with people all around the world
- Flexible work hours
- The opportunity to grow along with our fast-growing company
How to apply
- Send us a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the role, along with your resume.
- Send us a portfolio of past projects. GitHub links are encouraged.
- Send a past project that shows off your best HTML/CSS skills