Jobs at Herc-U-Lift, Inc.
Herc-U-Lift, Inc. is seeking a Remote Road Mechanic to join our service team in efforts to service customers in the Rochester, MN area. This is a fast-paced position that needs an experienced, take charge individual with a proven track record.
The primary function of a Remote Road Mechanic is to perform high quality field service repair work on material handling equipment, MEWPs and/or rail car movers. You are required to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner, and build rapport with customers through technical expertise and communication skills to ensure customer feeling of satisfaction through value received.
This position requires a self-motivated, thoughtful individual with a high energy level who is able to work alone with a limited amount of supervision, who is capable of performing complex repairs correctly and safely while building rapport with the customer.
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
· Must be able to diagnose and repair machinery.
· Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must maintain strong attention to detail.
· Strong ability to analyze information.
· Capable of reading and interpreting hydraulic and electrical schematics.
· Maintains a positive attitude and role model for the other employees to follow.
· Works in a neat, orderly, and safe manner, constantly seeking to improve methods and the safety of others.
· High School education required.
· 3+ Years direct Technician experience preferred.
Herc-U-Lift, Inc. offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, along with an opportunity for a dynamic career. Item's include:
$22.00 - $37.00+/hour based on experience.
Herc-U-Lift, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.