HeySummit is hiring a Front-end leaning Fullstack Engineer for an initial 4 month, fixed term contract to help us grow the best platform for sharing knowledge with the world. If you consider yourself strong with front-end development and have an understanding of Django, we’d love to speak.
Please note: The majority of the team is in UK-to-Eastern US time, and while we accept applications from anywhere, operating and overlapping with those timezones will be necessary.
* Improving features to spec in production code in the frontend (currently: JQuery, Bootstrap, Less), backend (Django + PostgresSQL), with a key focus in front-end development and ensuring anything we ship looks and feels great
* Liaising with our Creative lead and engineering team to ensure that designs are implemented in a pixel-perfect way.
*You love taking beautiful designs and turning them into equally beautiful, pixel perfect and elegant front-end code.
* You pride yourself on writing clean, easy to read code
* You have experience with JQuery Bootstrap and Less, with some familiarity with Django. React or Vue.js experience is a bonus
* You feel comfortable interacting with nontechnical stakeholders
* You test your code before every push
* You are interested in self-improvement
HeySummit empowers anyone to run amazing virtual summits from anywhere, increasing your reach and impact. Every day, people use HeySummit to take the heavy lifting out of creating, managing and analyzing your online summits. We give you the tools to help you meet your goals and focus on delivering an exceptional attendee and speaker experience.
From selling tickets and organising speakers, to managing talks and outreach, HeySummit is a complete wrap-around system for organisers of online conferences, speaker series, media libraries and summits.
More than just a summit platform, we strive to make an impact with everything we do.
This is for an initial 4 month contract, with the potential to extend depending on the project focus.