Title: Sales/Business Consultant
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: Base Plus Commission / Cell Phone and Auto Allowance
Responsible for expanding the client base through multiple channels. Contacts and assists prospective clients in the process of obtaining information for payroll services, employee benefits, and human resources services. A qualified candidate who will succeed in this position will be professional, self-motivated, well-spoken, organized, and customer service oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Calls on Prospects with 1 – 2000+ employees for marketing services described above
- Secure referrals and leads from current clients as well as pulling leads from sales databases
- Maintain relationships with CPA’s, banking partners, and other sources to grow a network base
- Responsible for generating leads through telemarketing
- Develop and Maintain Excellent Relationships with assigned referral sources
- Record daily activity in our sales customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Building profile and information for new unknown accounts to build database
- Assist with implementation process of new clients including submission of complete paperwork
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Auto Insurance
- Reliable Automobile