- Conduct feasibility studies for projects and costing requirements
- Manage costs and expenditure for related projects from initial calculations to delivery and to completion.
- Prepare estimated budgets and risk evaluation for projects.
- Prepare cost reports and manage valuation at all stages.
- Prepare tender BQ costing & submission, progress payment claims, VO & finalization of accounts
- Attend & prepare required documents for tender interview & presentation
- Evaluation and certification of subcontractors' progress payments.
- Create progress reports and analyse projects outcomes.
- Contract administration.
- Supporting to site requirements and handling for site problems
- Other QS duties as and when assigned by management
- Diploma / Degree Holders in Quantity Surveying / Building or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and AutoCad
- Proficient in Glodon Cubicost will be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal skills and a team player
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to work
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $4,000 - $5,000/mth
Location: West, Singapore