If you're passionate about the power of great experiences to shape the future, let's talk.
Imagemakers provides dreamers and doers access to a world of talent that creates amazing brand and digital experiences. Our solutions help clients profoundly connect and simplify with their audiences through human-centered user experience strategy, intuitive custom technology that powers sites and software, and elegant design that makes an undeniably positive impression. If you have a relentless passion to bring great experiences like this to life, dig deeper to learn more.
Wide range of clients, industries and possible solutions.
We work with clients all over the world, from professional sports teams to South American flower exporters. From Fortune 500 manufacturers to startups, growing financial and professional services companies, retail brands, plus nonprofit and government leaders working to change the world for the better. Variety keeps us sharp, pushes us to learn, and opens doors to innovate based on insight and experience.
So who are we?
Imagemakers is a quietly confident firm with years of experience and an upstart attitude. We're a tight-knit team of visionaries and problem solvers. We're an award winning brand and digital experience firm that thrives on the recognition of clients when we solve a tough business problem.
What you’ll do here.
We're looking for an Experience Director to join our growing team. In this role, you will:
- Work with our new business team to scope and pitch solutions to clients and prospects.
- Develop a vision and strategy for client relationships and projects.
- Align with the project management team to value engineer solutions based on client expectations for project impact, budget and timeline.
- Guide the overall success of projects by mitigating high-risk moments and proactively overcoming constraints.
- Manage client expectations to optimize and align value throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provides direction for brand, UX/UI and technical design features and works with the team to get client approval.
- Play a lead role in the growth and development of an autonomous team built to deliver great client solutions and meet company financial objectives.
Flexible - fully remote or hybrid
- Able to work on a computer and monitor, sitting and standing approximately eighty (80%) percent of the time.
- Bending and reaching approximately ten (10%) percent of the time.
- This position incurs lifting of twenty (20) pounds on a regular basis.
- Normal overtime/extended work hours may be needed.
- Experience in business, marketing, technology or another relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as an Experience Director, Marketing or Technical Strategist or a position with similar relevant experience.
- Expert at client relationship building and understanding clients’ needs and wants, and translating this into an actionable strategy.
- Understands the Theory of Constraints and how changes and/or task switching can affect the profitability and success of projects.
- Ability to create low fidelity wireframes.
- Experience with Software Development technologies and successful completion of projects.
- Experience with brand building and/or strategy including marketing strategies.
- Strong time management skills and project management skills.
- Maintain positive communication skills to best represent the organization and its programming.
- Positive attitude, team player, and self-starter.
- Passion for learning, collaboration and problem-solving.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
Who Should Apply
- Do you love to constantly learn new things? And create new things?
- Are you passionate about delivering technology solutions that solve complex business problems?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to use your experience and talent to help Imagemakers continue to grow and expand our impact?
- Do you love working with a team and using your talents to organize projects to help the team successfully deliver to the delight of our customers?
- Do you want an opportunity to make your mark in an organization that’s small enough to work well together, but large enough to have the resources needed to solve big problems?
- Are you intrigued by new challenges that don’t let the team settle for cookie cutter, system maintenance approaches?
If you answered yes to most of the questions, we want to meet you!
What’s it like at Imagemakers?
Based in Kansas, USA, we deliver award winning digital experiences ranging from core business software and engaging websites, to IoT applications, financial portals and platforms, and 3D product configurators.
Our core values and guiding principles give you insight into what’s important at Imagemakers. Curiosity, grit, resourcefulness, authenticity, making and impact and cultural understanding are the core values that drive our guiding principles.
- Solve the right problem. It’s the best way to deliver solutions that make an impact for our clients and their users.
- Value in every interaction. You’ll see it in the solutions we deliver, and in how we work to get there.
- Everybody benefits in every situation. This is what creative collaboration and focusing on impact does.
- Learn and grow relentlessly. It’s the best way to improve individually and collectively to be amazing.
While day-to-day processes are important, we keep bureaucracy in check to make sure rules and regulations don’t get in the way of our mission to deliver amazing solutions. We’re virtually integrated with flexible hours targeted between 9am and 6pm, Monday through Friday. You’ll work closely with our designers, some of the best back end developers you’ve ever seen, project managers, strategists, clients and vendors. Plus, you’ll get to experience the world through a wide variety of client industries, from tourism and entertainment, to healthcare, finance, manufacturing, retail and government. All focused on solving human problems in a digital world.
How to apply:
Submit your application, resume and cover letter on this site.
Imagemakers is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the opportunity to build a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.