Agile fan? Rock at Managing Projects? Let’s talk.
Do you love working with a team to make things happen? Managing schedules and details to keep projects on track? Making sure everything is flowing smoothly, and working through challenging situations? Taking a leadership role in delivering software solutions that make an impact for clients and come in on time and on budget? Let’s talk.
Wide range of clients, projects and solutions.
Our clients are located all over the world and range from professional sports teams and flower exporters in South America, to Fortune 500 manufacturers and non-profits. Our project team never tires of working on the same type of project or with the same industry due to the diversity of projects and clients we work with on a daily basis.
So who are we?
Imagemakers is a close knit team of dreamers and problem solvers. We’re an award winning brand and digital experience firm where strategists, project managers, designers and developers solve unique business challenges.
What you’ll do here.
As an Agile Software Project Manager, you will:
- Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to the team and users
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project
- Provide leadership in Lean project management, employing the full Lean toolbox to promote Lean methodology across the business
- Champion continuous improvement to drive efficiency and results
- Assist customers in accessing our services throughout projects
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and track project budget, scope, and timeline and work to maintain a balance
- Translate project strategy and vision into detailed requirements
- Work with the Experience Director (XD) and production team to define the scope included in the project
- Get answers for the team to clarify details as they are developing the application
- Work with the production, project management, and XD team to prioritize the backlog
- Follow the development life cycle of the project as defined
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met on contracts from $100 to $1,000,000
- Run the Theory of Constraints daily on our processes to see how we improve
- Hold internal teams accountable to processes
- Ensure done work has been billed
- Conduct training sessions for the team members and explain to them using the agile methods
Flexible - fully remote or hybrid
- Able to work at a computer and monitor (sitting and standing) for extended periods of time
- 5+ years of software project management in an agile development environment.
- Marketing or agency background desirable
Who Should Apply
- Do you love to constantly learn new things? And create new things?
- Are you passionate about delivering technology solutions that solve complex business problems?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to use your experience and talent to help Imagemakers continue to grow and expand our impact?
- Do you love working with a team and using your talents to organize projects to help the team successfully deliver to the delight of our customers?
- Do you want an opportunity to make your mark in an organization that’s small enough to work well together, but large enough to have the resources needed to solve big problems?
- Are you intrigued by new challenges that don’t let the team settle for cookie cutter, system maintenance approaches?
If you answered yes to most of the questions, we want to meet you!
What’s it like at Imagemakers?
Headquartered in Wamego KS, (home of the OZ museum) we’re the wizard behind the curtain for award winning digital experiences ranging from core business software and engaging websites, to IoT applications, financial portals and platforms, and 3D product configurators.
Our core values and guiding principles give you insight into what’s important at Imagemakers. Curiosity, grit, resourcefulness, authenticity, making and impact and cultural understanding are the core values that drive our guiding principles.
- Solve the right problem. It’s the best way to deliver solutions that make an impact for our clients and their users.
- Value in every interaction. You’ll see it in the solutions we deliver, and in how we work to get there.
- Everybody benefits in every situation. This is what creative collaboration and focusing on impact does.
- Learn and grow relentlessly. It’s the best way to improve individually and collectively to be amazing.
While day-to-day processes are important, we keep bureaucracy in check to make sure rules and regulations don’t get in the way of our mission to deliver amazing solutions. We’re virtually integrated with flexible hours targeted between 9am and 6pm. You’ll work closely with our designers, some of the best back end developers you’ve ever seen, project managers, strategists, clients and vendors. Plus, you’ll get to experience the world through a wide variety of client industries, from tourism and entertainment, to healthcare, finance, manufacturing, retail and government. All focused on solving human problems in a digital world.
We're looking for someone who believes anything is possible.
Someone who won’t say "That can’t be done."
Someone who believes it's just a matter of figuring it out.
Let's create some amazing things together.
How to apply:
Submit your application, resume and cover letter using the link below.