Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and want to work in a fast-moving startup? Impressius hiring one intern (that’s you!) in Bangkok to be involved in all key aspects of their marketing! This is an awesome opportunity if you are looking for an all-around startup marketing experience. You will directly work with the company founders and be immersed in the life of a startup, with autonomy and freedom.
Your Responsibilities & What You Will Learn
We are hiring one intern to lead our Digital & Marketing activities and play the equivalent role of Marketing Manager.
This is an opportunity for you to get first-hand experience at a growing international startup, working with ambitious, hard-working and fun people. You will also be immersed in the bubbling South-East Asian startup scene.
Your responsibilities will include, on an international scope:
- Elaborate and execute marketing campaigns, analyze their results
- Write and design engaging content for our digital channels: email newsletter, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SlideShare
- Assist the team in preparing and staffing events
- Research the latest online marketing and growth hacking trends
- Monitor the industry landscape
- You are pursuing a business school or a Master’s degree in Marketing/Communications
- Available for a minimum of 4 months
- You can write compelling, idiomatic and grammatically perfect English. Do not apply if you are not absolutely confident in your English level, it would be a waste of time
- Decent design skills, comfortable with Photoshop & Illustrator or equivalent
- You are a strong communicator, comfortable in social situations, who likes going to events and meet new people
- You are a fast learner, having the mindset for continuous improvement, excited to drive the growth of a young company
- Bonus: knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Bonus: proficient in Thai
Note: due to visa restrictions, Indian nationals need not apply.