Brno, Brno, Czech Republic
Job Title: Java Developer
Are you hi-tech? Are you forward looking? Do you like cutting-edge technologies?
We are building up new team of developers for an E-commerce project for an iconic German company. Your work will literally affect millions of people who use products of our client. You will work with the latest technologies, reshaping the way consumer products are sold and bought.
Are you interested?
As a team member you will be involved in:
• Creating beautiful HTML pages with robust CSS.
• Writing new components, services, and modules in Angular 2.
• Gathering and understanding Technical architecture requirement related to the project
• Building and maintaining effective design, development ,validation and support of the code through the entire project life cycle
• Continual knowledge management
To be our true Rockstar you should know:
• Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery, Backbone, Google Polymer
• Core Java, Advanced Java, Servlet, JSP, JSF, Spring or any other MVC framework, JPA, EJB, Web service, J2EE technology and J2EE Design Pattern
• SDLC requirements
• Team leading experience can be advantage
• Additional backend development experience will be a plus.
Have you had experience with some of the above technologies? If yes, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Even if you do not meet the criteria, we would love to invite you a quick chat over phone, skype, or over a cup of coffee/tea in our office in Brno.
Our technology team is growing and we are always looking out for creative minds. Maybe, we could find you another dream job with us.
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Flexible working hours
• Language courses
• Bike friendly environment
• Option to work from home
• Modern offices in the center of Brno
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!