Purpose of the role:
The Danish customer support and retention executive is primarily taking care of the customers on all levels. Responding to their questions and complaints, sending them offers and newsletters and looking after the website to make sure and issue or bug are being treated by the right teams in a speedy and thorough manner.
Working for an exciting new company in the iGaming and online Casino industry...
- Supporting Customers with any issues pertaining to the company's product or services, in line with company procedures
- Coordinating the ongoing communications with the customers and creating management reports
- Identifying, escalating and addressing responsible gaming concerns in line with company procedures and the relevant regulations
- Liasing with the relevant internal departments and any 3rd parties that will include;
- Coordinating the communications with all external entities, both of the local government and third party companies.
- Summarising frequent issues, and proposing product & service improvements and possible template response optimisations
- Undertaking training as outlined by the company in line with the above responsibilities
- Carrying out any tasks as outlined by the company in order to represent best product and practise to the company's clients
- Fulfilling Departmental and Personal KPI’s as assigned and described by the Company
- Setting up and sending communications to customers, notifications, promotions and campaigns
- Setting up campaigns and bonuses in the back office
- Reporting on campaign results and optimizing accordingly
- Planning and maintaining the communication and promotional plans for each month
- Must be native level in Danish and fluent in English
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Has drive and ambition to build something from ground up and really make a difference
- Experience of Marketing Communications
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Gambling knowledge or experience is beneficial