We have an exciting career opportunity for GoLang Engineer to join a sports betting platform at their offices in Johannesburg. If you have 2+ years of experience in distributed systems and object-oriented programming using GoLang or C/C++, and strong experience in API development, this job could be the perfect challenge for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the GoLang Engineer in Johannesburg will include:
- Design and develop on-premise server-side software that interfaces with various third-party APIS and services
- Design and develop distributed, high-throughput, low-latency, highly available, and resilient systems
- Build monitoring tools for server-side components
- Develop unit test cases to test your code
Requirements for this GoLang Engineer job in Johannesburg:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in distributed systems and object-oriented programming using GoLang or C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with containers and virtual machines including Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong experience in API development
- Expertise in server-side programming
- Strong understanding of distributed frameworks, micro services, cloud environments, and their testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of understanding and examples of executing projects with full-stack automation
- Development and automation focused mindset to solve difficult problems across complex systems
If you meet the above requirements for this GoLang Engineer job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.