We have an exciting career opportunity for a Global Head of VIP to join a gaming company in Prague, Czech Republic. The successful candidate will be able to work remotely. If you have experience in a VIP / key account management position, and are customer-oriented, patient, and result-focused, this job could be perfect for you!
The Global Head of VIP in Prague, Czech Republic will lead and oversee activities of the entire VIP department. You will expand and maintain relationships with strategically important and large customers. Assigned to the highest-value key customers, this job will also require you to be responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota. You will represent the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers. The Head of VIP also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
Requirements for this Global Head of VIP job in Prague, Czech Republic:
- Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a VIP / key account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably working as a Senior VIP / Key Account Manager
- Impressive track record in meeting and even exceeding sales targets
- Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term customer relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships
- The ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team of VIP managers, leading them to the achievement or even surpassing of goals/targets
- Excellent commutation skills
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, which are necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for the Senior Management, VIP team, clients, key stake holders etc.
- A passion and genuine interest in customer/market research as well as the insights that result from such analyses.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of standard VIP accounts analyses and an ability to extract useful insights from raw data and information for the purpose of strategy creation, furthering VIP account agendas, and enabling the achievement of goals and targets