**continuous Integration and Deployment **
– SR level tech experience – AWS & private cloud – automation scripting focus with Linux but at more of a Sr level
** looking for Docker containers in AWS. And also need to use Lambda for scaling up and down environments and EC2s. We are not using Kubernets and Nomad currently but planning to implement in 2019.
● Experience with AWS services as EC2, RDS, MySQL, Aurora, ElastiCache, Load Balancers, Lambda, Storage, S3, EBS, Storage Gateway,Database, Networking, VPC (all foundational elements such as ACLs, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet & Virtual Private Gateways, etc.), ALB/NLB load balancers, WorkSpaces, Security, IAM, GuardDuty.
● Extensive Experience in a Linux and MS Windows operating systems, configuration, installation, tuning, maintenance and monitoring.
● Extensive knowledge of web server technologies as Apache, Nginx, Proxy Varnish, Redis.
● Experience with scripting (Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell)
● Extensive experience with automation systems: Ansible, Terraforms, CloudFormation, Puppet, AWS management tools - AWS Config, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Systems Manager, Trusted Advisor.
● Good understanding of cloud services as PagerDuty, Cloudflare, SnowFlake, Pingdom, NewRelic, AWS Cloudwatch, Sumologic or Splunk.
● Knowledge of current and emerging cloud and IaaS security trends. IaaS security and architecture concepts, including network segmentation, perimeter security, event monitoring; remediation methods to bring cloud infrastructures into compliance for security compliance; the risks that exist when measures are not taken to provide for contingency planning and business continuity.
● Proficient in security systems, pentests, VPN and SSO technologies.
● Good understanding of source code management and version control systems like Git, CVS, and integration to automation systems.
● Proficient and strong written and spoken English, communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to view and reconcile issues from multiple dimensions including: technical, business, short-term and long-term
● Time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
● Ability to function in a fast-paced, flexible environment
● Ability to not only adapt to change, but often be a force for positive change
● Post-Secondary Education in Computer Engineering or a related field.
● Linux, AWS, A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, or similar certification preferred.