Intermediate to Senior Full-Stack Developer who is a self-starter with a blend of technical skills covering frontend, backend, and some understanding of DevOps to lead the technical development of a new product initiative. In addition to having strong technical skills, the successful candidate will also contribute to ideation and brainstorming as part of a cross functional product team working towards a successful MVP. A creative person who has been involved with New Product Development rather than just maintenance coding is the best fit here.
· Design and develop the architecture for a new product through collaboration with product management, data science, and design
· In addition to architecting the solution, you’ll be hands-on in implementing the solution, working with a cross functional team to deliver the initial MVP and subsequent releases on the roadmap.
· Define an R&D plan with product management that addresses key project risks through a combination of technical research and prototyping activities.
· Actively contribute to new product ideas, working with product management to bring together what’s possible with what is desirable to the market.
As a senior member of the team, in addition to the technical responsibilities above, you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and educating team members on development best practices and technical R&D. IE - YOU are the lead technical resource on the team
Skills and Qualifications
· 1+ years experience working on early stage products, preferably in a startup environment
· Experience with frontend technologies including: React, Apollo Client, Jest, and Webpack
· Experience with backend technologies including: Go, Node, Apollo Server, Postgres, Redis, Websockets, Prisma, GraphQL servers, and API design
· some Infrastructure experience including: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD configuration and deployment is ideal
· Strong team leadership and communications kills