We are looking for experienced and passionate people who have a background in:
- vulnerability research,
- offensive security,
- reverse engineering
- You'll join one of our teams looking to identify vulnerabilities in a chosen platform using both static and dynamic analysis techniques.
- You'll develop Proof-of-Concepts for vulnerabilities identified.
- You'll use common VR toolsets such as fuzzers and reverse engineering tools; as well as have access to custom tooling built in house (as well as developing your own!).
- You'll need to present your findings in a useful and accessible way to others.
- You'll have access to internal and external training and conferences to refine and hone your skillsets.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in security principles.
- Experience in modern scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience in low level languages such as C, C++, Objective C, etc.
- Experience in understanding Assembly languages such as x86/64, ARM, MIPS etc.
- Direct experience in vulnerability research and/or reverse engineering.
- Specialized in a specific vulnerability research field and / or platform.
- Interested and passionate about learning new things, taking things apart, and getting stuck into new problems and challenges.
The perks and benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- 6% matched pension
- Yearly company bonus (based on company targets)
- 4x death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials throughout the year
- Training and qualification budgets
- Free soft drinks, hot drinks, beer & snacks
You'll have the opportunity to either work remote, from our brand-new offices in the centre of Basingstoke, UK (6-minute walk from the local shopping centre & train station) or from our London office (8-minute walk from Waterloo Station).