Are you a vulnerability researcher looking to work in a dynamic high-tempo environment and shape your own research? We are looking for passionate people who have a background in vulnerability research, offensive security, and reverse engineering.
What To Expect:
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will conduct vulnerability research into a variety of platforms, backed by a global team of world leading experts.
- You will use VR toolsets such as fuzzers, debuggers and disassemblers; as well as have access to in-house tooling (and build your own!).
- You will develop Proof-of-Concepts for vulnerabilities, including bypassing exploit mitigations such as ASLR and DEP.
- You will present your findings in a useful and accessible way to others.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in internal workshops and team building activities.
- You will be supported with access to training and conferences to grow and hone your skillsets.
- You will work a mixture of remotely and in the office.
A Great Candidate Must:
- Have experience in vulnerability research and reverse engineering.
- Be interested and passionate about learning new things, taking things apart, and getting stuck into new problems and challenges.
- Be able to work independently, set their own schedule and meet deadlines.
- Have experience in general security principles.
- Be a permanent resident and currently based in Australia.
A Great Candidate May:
- Be specialized in a specific vulnerability research field and/or platform.
- Have experience in modern scripting languages such as Python.
- Have experience in low level languages such as C, C++, Objective C, etc.
- Have experience in understanding Assembly languages such as x86/64, ARM, MIPS etc.
Perks and benefits:
- 25 days annual leave
- Minimum of 11% superannuation on top of annual salary
- Support for salary packaging
- Yearly company bonus (based on company targets)
- Support for home office kit out
- Training and qualification budgets
- Company socials throughout the year
You'll have the opportunity to work remote within the Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne areas.