If you’d like to make the online world a safer place, come and join us.
iProov is the world leader in face biometric verification. We establish trust in remote users and deliver effortless, customer centric, device independent authentication tied to trusted ID credentials. We are on a mission to make the Internet a safer place for businesses and consumers.
Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with leading customers & partners across a number of industry sectors worldwide - organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Australian government, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
Our flagship Genuine Presence Assurance technology continues to solidify its global market leadership, with verifications growing at a consistent rate of 25% per month worldwide. This has been driven by demand from organizations needing to verify the identity of online users to prevent fraud. iProov’s patented technology assures the genuine presence of an online user to ensure they are the right person, a real person, and authenticating right now.
Diversity at iProov is about reflecting the customers we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
At iProov we’re passionate about providing our people with an exceptional employee experience. We believe that one of the most important things to get right, before all else, is getting paid seamlessly and having a professional Payroll service. That’s where you come in as we continue to scale iProov, we need a Payroll Manager to join and become a key member of our People team.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the processing of payroll data for iProovers globally. Total headcount is currently c120, looking to double over the course of 2022. The majority of employees are based in the UK and as the company grows, headcount will grow in the US as well as Singapore and other countries.
The Payroll Manager will take full responsibility for providing expert advice on payroll legislation and driving accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of payroll processing. This is an operational position that requires a hands-on approach to payroll as this is a standalone role initially who will lead and grow the payroll team as iProov scales.
The individual who joins this high performing team will work with friendly, supportive and highly professional colleagues. We care about the career and professional development of our colleagues; and promise that you’ll learn new things, achieve the remarkable and never get bored.
• Managing the relationship with the outsourced payroll providers.
• Work with our third-party payroll providers and internal stakeholders to process and support the payroll for UK and US region.
• Administer and run the monthly payroll cycle, ensuring accurate payments are made and changes implemented correctly.
• Ensure we meet our annual payroll and reporting obligations e.g U.K. P11d declaration statements
• Ensure our employees have a seamless payroll experience and provide exceptional communication
• Working with our external partners, ensure pension auto enrolments and amendments take place as applicable
• Be the primary point of contact for employees who have payroll queries.
• Verify data from HR and third-party systems.
• Support the HR Team with managing Benefit programs, Pensions Schemes, Holiday Pay, and leave of absence.
• Work with the payroll provider to provide the People Team with best practice in country advice on all payroll related matters.
• Participate in the overall coordination and development of payroll services.
• Ensure General Ledger posting accurately reflects monthly payroll and assists with balance sheet reconciliation queries.
• Identify process improvements to ensure payroll meets its performance requirements in an efficient manner.
• Assist with year-end requests from payroll providers and internal teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help build a global brand in an exciting industry sector.
You will need:
• In-depth experience of end-to-end payroll processing in a high growth environment
• Expertise in US and UK payroll processing including compliance
• Deep controllership / statutory compliance knowledge (tax, labour code, social security, pension, benefits, terminations)
• Detail oriented, deadline driven and works well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
• Able to implement and execute the defined payroll strategy and systems
• Strong communication, analytical and statistical skills
• Strong Excel skills
• 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Private Health insurance
• Flexible working
• Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
• Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
iProov takes home gold in three cybersecurity excellence awards: Government, Financial Services, and Identity Proofing & Corroboration – https://www.iproov.com/blog/cyber-security-awards-government-finance
iProov wins Best Biometric Solution at 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards – https://www.iproov.com/blog/best-biometric-solution-cyber-security-2021
iProov named winner of coveted Global InfoSec Award during RSA Conference – https://www.iproov.com/press/iproov-winner-of-global-infosec-award-during-rsa-conference-2021