Revenue Operations Analyst
If you’d like to make the online world a safer place, come and join us.
iProov is the world leader in face biometric verification. We establish trust in remote users and deliver effortless, customer centric, device independent authentication tied to trusted ID credentials. We are on a mission to make the Internet a safer place for businesses and consumers.
Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with leading customers & partners across a number of industry sectors worldwide - organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Australian government, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
Our flagship Genuine Presence Assurance technology continues to solidify its global market leadership, with verifications growing at a consistent rate of 25% per month worldwide. This has been driven by demand from organizations needing to verify the identity of online users to prevent fraud. iProov’s patented technology assures the genuine presence of an online user to ensure they are the right person, a real person, and authenticating right now.
Diversity at iProov is about reflecting the customers we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will join a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales SaaS delivery organization and a world leader in facial biometric authentication technology. The Revenue Ops Analyst is an essential part of the Revenue team and an ideal role for those excited about a career in technology sales.
The Revenue Ops Analysts is a predominantly remote role so you can be based anywhere in the UK. Some travel to our HQ in London will be expected at times during the year.
How you can make an impact
Reporting into the VP of Revenue Operations, the Revenue Ops Analyst will play a pivotal role within iProov by:
● Support the Global Revenue team with critical insights, driving analytics and analytical thinking and special projects.
● Build reports and dashboards that track performance and create a single source of truth.
● Support lead generation initiatives and bring ideas on how to expand lead generation efforts.
● Identify where improvement within the sales practice could be made as well as making suggestions for improvement.
● Providing ongoing Salesforce capability and supporting global teams.
● Partner with Demand Generation to be a liaison between Sales & Marketing.
● Drive operational excellence in business by identifying, establishing, and maintaining scalable, repeatable process improvements.
We tend to look for people with
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills
● Experience with Salesforce.com
● Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
● Detail oriented with an inquisitive nature
● Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Creative, driven and intelligent
● Organised and adaptable
● Competitive reward package
● Shares incentive scheme
● 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
● Vitality Health insurance (Gym memberships, Health Screening and Discounts)
● Life Assurance
● Award winning L&D platform continuing your development with allocated training budgets
● A true flexible and hybrid approach to working
● Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
● Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts, offers and online well-being sessions
● iProov Is Recognized as One of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in the CyberTech100
● U.S. Govies Government Security Awards! - Genuine Presence Assurance® won Gold (2022)
● iProov is listed as the 57th fastest-growing company in Europe in the FT1000
● iProov takes home Gold in 3x Cybersecurity Excellence Awards: Government, Financial Services, and Identity Proofing & Corroboration
● iProov wins Best Biometric Solution at 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards!
● iProov named winner of coveted Global InfoSec Award during RSA Conference
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs