iProov is looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our talented Science & Research team based in Sydney, Australia. You will be responsible for analysing data from production traffic to detect patterns of fraudulent behaviour whilst developing fraud prevention systems using cutting edge AI and data science.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst will be working in a hybrid model and report to the Biometric Security Operations Lead.
- Analyse data from production traffic to detect patterns of fraudulent behaviour.
- Develop sophisticated fraud prevention systems using cutting edge AI and data science methods.
- Communicate fraud intelligence both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the broader biometric security strategy of the company.
- A degree in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Forensics, Cybersecurity.
- You have experience in common data science tools and technologies.
- A demonstrable interest in cybersecurity, fraud prevention or data science is preferred.
- You have experience with at least one of Python, Mathematica, Matlab, C++
- You have a passion for investigation and finding answers.
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising.
- You’re eager to ship releases and new features.
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.
- iProov Is Recognized as One of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in the CyberTech100
- U.S. Govies Government Security Awards! - Genuine Presence Assurance® won Gold (2022)
- iProov is listed as the 57th fastest-growing company in Europe in the FT1000
- iProov takes home Gold in 3x Cybersecurity Excellence Awards: Government, Financial Services, and Identity Proofing & Corroboration
- iProov wins Best Biometric Solution at 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards!
- iProov named winner of coveted Global InfoSec Award during RSA Conference