- As a Staff Software Engineer, you will join a cross-functional engineering team that designs microscope imaging devices to aid in cutting-edge medical research.
- You will be part of an innovative software team that write code to control an instrument, visualize data, and run analysis algorithms providing vital information to researchers.
- You will work closely with the software, hardware, firmware, and biology teams to build innovative products that change the world of biotech.
What you will do:
- Propose software solutions to challenging problems
- Develop software GUI, workflows, algorithms, backend, and tools
- Perform all phases of software development for the company’s cell analysis instruments
- Work with product owners to translate scientific research needs into instrument user stories and requirements (biology experience not required)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (Computer Science/Engineering)
- Strong software technical skills. Understands good design and tradeoffs
- Experience shipping high quality and scalable user experiences
- 5+ years experience developing commercially released applications using C#
- Highly proficient C# skills and knowledge of .NET
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- A passion for writing clean code
- Experienced with Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Bonus Experience
- GPU programming