A fast-growing, rapidly evolving, Fintech. The operations of the company are supported by the technology department through the development of products and systems. The products and systems support the business across every function and department within it. The business requirements often overlap, with multiple stakeholders representing varied perspectives. It is imperative that the Company create systems that remain coherent and well-structured while simultaneously enabling the growth of the organization.
The Business Analyst Team Lead is required to develop a deep understanding of the business, its processes, and its stakeholders across the departments. They ensure that the high-level processes and flows are well defined and adhered to by the Business Analysts. They are supported by the Business Analysts who dig into the details of each component of functionality. They coordinate the efforts of the Business Analysts, assist in mitigating issues and blockers, and know when to escalate to the Head of Department. They can effectively manage their time and that of a team, they are able to maintain focus on prioritised work and they are able to develop teams to achieve further success.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the Business Analysis function
- Supports the Business Analysts in collaborating with business users, product owners and system architects to define requirements, capabilities, and models
- Builds a deep understanding of the processes within the business and uses that to support the Business Analysts work on projects.
- Developing team members to their full potential and encouraging shared ownership and engagement towards the delivery of success and goals
- Implement and promote a communication process with both the business stakeholders and the management team but most importantly can lead and facilitate constructive communication within the team
- Can solve problems (quality, timeframes, ad hoc) in an effective manner
- Monitors activity but does not micromanage - is able to inspire and motivate the team to keep pushing for the best outcome
- Identify and facilitate process design, internally within the team and across the projects based on process analysis and design at a complex level.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs, recognising and capitalising
- on improvement opportunities while adapting to organisational changes and new responsibilities.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Degree or relevant IT/ BA Qualification
- 5 years of Business Analysis experience