About the role
You’ll be part of our busy Finance team. As an experienced Finance Assistant, you’ll be organised and fanatical about detail.
Experienced in sales and purchase ledger, you’ll manage a range of suppliers to make sure invoices are accurately processed to the ledger in a timely manner. Using our purchase order system and financial accounts package, you’ll match purchase orders to invoices, assist with supplier payment runs and match all payments through the bank to the accounts system.
What we need from you:
- Accounts and financial systems experience – you’ll be a bit of an all-rounder
- Organised with keen attention to detail – and a great communicator
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs