Would you like to join a fast paced and innovative team, working remotely, managing a wide range of projects in an effective way, while developing your skills? Are you the kind of person who likes to get things done and has a natural ability to organise and influence those around you?
The Project Manager reports to the Head of Project Management and is expected to deliver a wide range of strategic technology enabled projects.
The culture and ethos of the role is directed towards outstanding customer experience and company growth.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the successful planning and execution of projects, ensuring they are delivered on schedule and within budget, delivered to realise maximum business benefits.
You will also be responsible for managing and leading project teams across several countries, including external partners and will need to demonstrate experience and skills in the realms of project planning, project prioritisation, stakeholder management and risk/issue/dependency management.
- Effectively lead, manage and successfully deliver projects, ensuring projects meet their requirements and deliver to time, cost and quality, and realise any benefits identified.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Define project plans, ensuring effective tracking of progress vs plan.
- Identify , manage and report on project dependencies, milestones, critical path, and potential risks and issues, ensuring that appropriate and effective mitigation strategies and contingency plans exist and are acted upon.
- Efficiently engaging and communicating with project owners and senior managers to ensure the project directives are met.
- Champion best practices to ensure quality is delivered by the project at all steps to delivery.
- Suggesting strategies to the project owner to achieve project goals.
- Managing resources from start to end of the project lifecycle.
- Experience (1-5 years) working as a Project Manager in a Financial Services organisation.
- Outstanding communications, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong planning and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Natural leaderships skills.
- Creativity to apply innovation in your solutions.
- Self-motivated, proactive, team-oriented and able to listen to opinions and advice to make appropriate informed decisions.
- Eagerness to learn and keep up to date with your skills.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs