About the role
First impressions really count, you’ll make sure the Restaurant is always clean and the customers’ needs are always met, the customer is priority number one. You’ll know all of our products so you can recommend particular dishes and wines from our menu. Flexible to help out the rest of the team, you’ll make sure our customers always receive a quick, efficient and friendly service whilst also assisting with team development, stock control and compliance.
What we need from you:
- Experience - You’ll be a people person with food and beverage experience gained in the hospitality industry.
- Leadership - A role model for the team, you will lead by example and will be able to motivate and coach the team.
- Flexibility - You’ll be flexible to work 5 days from 7 including nights and weekends. We work as a family in Food and Beverage Land so occasionally you’ll work in other departments to deliver the best service we can.
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available