A well-funded start-up, and in everything we do, we focus on empowering people to monitor and make informed health decisions proactively. We are simply bridging the gap in healthcare by taking privilege
out of it using our patented solutions that allow you to manage your 360 degrees of care easily. We bring together the brightest minds to create disruptive technology solutions, helping our customers live healthier lives.
As our vision, we believe we are on the face of a digital world making access to healthcare and wellbeing accessible to all by making great user-centric products; we are not about to change.
Our mission is to provide healthcare equity by being the backbone of good health and wellness through innovative technologies for a new human-centric economy where the user controls their health because personal health and wellbeing have become the new currency.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team, build new products, and scale our systems to meet a 20x surge in demand during the next 12-18 months. We are truly a full-stack company, mobile, and cloud-first, with a great set of technical challenges to work on.
What do we do?
- Our product is a smart 'anywhere' health monitoring system that allows users to create and manage a 360 degree of their health data, allowing them to proactively monitor and make informed health decisions. Other healthcare tools are costly, complex and intimidating, whilst ours is beautiful and simple, and our customers love it.
Why you should join us?
- We have promised to foster true innovation and create something enduring that can influence society by affording dignity to each person, regardless of social standing or background.
- We define our digital voice as passionate, requiring self-expression, daring, Inspirational, challenging the status quo. Highly dedicated and achievement-oriented with a highly developed aesthetic
- We are motivated by the idea of creating something new, unique, exciting, and innovative that will have meaning and endure value
- We fear conforming, stagnation, familiarity, disenchantment, and mediocrity
- Our goal is to help customers express or create and foster the best version of themselves with dignity while using creative thinking to solve their problems
What about you:
- We are looking for an extremely technical, self-driven, highly motivated individual to join our mobile team. This is a hands-on job and you should be comfortable working in smaller teams and taking greater ownership of your work.
- Must have coded across the development lifecycle.
- Be responsible for designing and developing new features as well as fixing bugs
Your role will be to
- Develop innovative technologies. You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have never been solved before.
- Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
You will have:
- Diploma, Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 4+ years experience or more
- Extensive knowledge in developing applications using Angular or React, as well as complex integrated fields and formats.
- Experience in backend end tooling workflows Node JS (NPM) & front end state management tools such as NGXS (Angular), Redux (React)
- Expertise in using IDEs such as Cloud-IDEs, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 2019 Professional, Android Studio
- preferably AWS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, MongoDB
- Have a thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and always keeping the framerate above 30fps
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for apps
- Experience working with MongoDB or other noSQL DBS
- Security + GDPR + POPIA are part of your development cycle
- Any experience in AWS Cloud Tech, AWS developer associate certification, or AWS Serverless development is a bonus. Experience working with AWS cloud services including and not limited to: API Gateway, Lambda, S3, RDS,
- Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks & Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and JSON to interact with backend systems
- Experience using testing frameworks (Selenium/Jasmine/Karma/Jest/Cappuccino/etc) and writing clear unit tests for all functionality
- Have an awareness of Agile / Scrum methodologies or have worked in an Agile / Scrum team. Also be familiar with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Extensive experience using Cloud-based IDE's and CI/CD pipelines like Bitbucket, Bitrise, CodeMagic, Fastlane, AWS pipelines, CircleCI, Firebase Distribution, etc.
- Takes requirements from business stakeholders and converts them into working web pages and features
- Prototype and recommend improvements to site performance and design
- Join us and make your mark!
Our commitment to you
- We're a focused and ambitious team that has chosen the start-up life over corporate careers
- We're optimistic and energetic, so we like to have fun, but we push hard
- We are consistently transparent, and we value giving and receiving feedback from one another, our clients, and users
- People matter, and we have a high degree of integrity
- We make data-informed decisions, and we move fast
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits including TCTC, medical aid, group life, provident fund, 22 days leave, cash incentives
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An opportunity to own equity.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs