Software developers need to be detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving and analytical abilities. They should have good communication skills and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Typical duties include:
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to standards
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Developing software prototypes
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications and training users
- Backend / server-side development experience
- Design and specification experience
- REST API and Web service experience
- NET and .NET Core using C# and ASP.NET
- Angular 4+ (preferably 7+)
- Python (although not a hard requirement – if you do not know it, you will be trained on it)
- MS SQL / T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum)
- History and knowledge of creating high performance, robust systems
- Diploma / degree in software related field
- Cross-system integration experience
- Containerization (Docker etc.)
- Deployment/Devops experience
- AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, Dynamo, Code Pipeline, ECS, Fargate etc.)
- Microservice Architecture
- Message Queues
- Other datastores – NoSQL, Cache (Redis) etc.
- Experience: 8+ years.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs