Technical Integration Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining the trust of our customers and partners by ensuring that technical queries received are handled with a highly developed sense of professional efficiency. The incumbent will be responsible for third-party cart plugin integration, provision of sample code for supported APIs, and managing the knowledge base and available resources for developers. This candidate will work directly with our customers and partners technical teams to resolve issues and collaborates closely with various stakeholders across our technical and business units. The successful candidate will have a keen sense of relaying technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner to all customers.
- Manage, update and develop third-party cart plugins to integrate into required supported payment services.
- Create and manage merchant technical knowledge base, including providing sample code for supported merchant integrations.
- Provide first and second line support to merchants during their implementation of selected payment services.
- Answer all merchants integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support.
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents).
- Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, Software and Web Development to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post-implementation support.
- Advise Management on support issues that impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Identify recurring incidents and trends, find suitable solutions and escalate appropriately.
- Provide second line technical support to our Customer Success team
- Assist merchants with technical changes to their existing Integration to ensure Scheme compliance or adaptation to Company platform changes.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team (a team player)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be organised and detail orientated
- Proactive and accountable.
- Proficiency in communicating issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience (verbal and written).
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Qualification - A levels or higher.
- 2+ years experience in a structured working environment.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
- Proficiency with IT concepts (networking, FTP, etc.).
- Understanding of open source projects like Magento, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, osCommerce, etc.