The Account Manager, based in Singapore, is expected to represent the company and it's solution offerings to drive and expand territory accounts to achieve/exceed the assigned sales quotas. The successful candidate is responsible for developing new customer relationships and enhancing existing ones, and act as the clients' trusted advisor.
- Define and execute territory/account sales plans in assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Acquire new accounts and identify new opportunities.
- Develop, manage and report pipeline accurately.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM.
- Establish and maintain a strong and trusted client relationship.
- Collaborate cohesively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Software solution sales.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys networking and negotiation.
- Ability to influence & negotiate with key management stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing and winning major opportunities.
- Experience in managing both transactional and strategic sales.
- Industry knowledge and experience in the Commercial sector.
- Self-motivated and does not require micro-management.
- Knowledge or sales experience in Cloud, Technology and Managed Services.
- Knowledge or sales experience in CRM, Analytics and Business Intelligence a plus.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.