• Writing maintainable and extensible PHP code
• Design, develop, deploy applications on PHP
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
• Implement CRM projects
• Collaborate with others in an open environment
• Ready to learn new technologies
• Continuous contribution to the team
• Diploma/Professional certificate/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience preferred
• Experience in CRM or IT service management implementation projects is a must
• Deep understanding of Algorithms
• Thorough understanding of Performance and Scalability
• Understanding of Data Modelling and application design
• Preferred skills: Framework - NodeJS, BackboneJS, Angular, Laravel, MVC etc.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.