The Operations Administrator at Jedwin Media Inc. reports to the Client Consultant and works cooperatively to facilitate the needs of the client. As the client base varies greatly, the tasks required will fluctuate on a daily basis. Operations Administrator must be able to communicate effectively with the various vendors to get the projects and/or tasks completed in a timely manner. Tasks may range from quick tasks to long projects that can be multifaceted and span months. Weekly team meetings are required to provide a status report on each of the Jedwin clients and occasional meetings with clients will be required. The Operations Administrator must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, must be local to be available for meetings, and have above average organizational skills. Below is a breakdown of some of the software and tools Operations Administrator will be expected to be proficient in.
You will be responsible for fulfilling copywriting, website editing and maintenance, creating meaningful marketing messaging, and impactful social media posts with the goal to spur your audience into action. You will work on projects that can spread across print, packaging, and brand identity to projects for screens, devices and spaces. You must demonstrate the following requisites here:
- Strong writing portfolio and elevated sense of color and typography: you know the difference between “good” and “great” and are able to work through client dynamics and timelines to deliver an excellent end product.
- User centered perspective: you understand and can articulate a human centered approach to design and be comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- Team skills: You work best in a participatory, team-based environment. You support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of visual deliverables.
- Communication skills: You have strong verbal and visual presentation skills. You demonstrate a clear “point-of-view” relating to their design. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
- Prototyping skills: You are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success come sooner with trial and error. You have experience in creating both low and high fidelity design deliverables for print and screen.
- Consulting chops: You should feel comfortable throughout all phases of a project, from translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement, to creating production-ready artwork.
- Openness: Designers need to be flexible and open-minded, especially working in a virtual office. Successful candidates are optimistic, generative, and open the new ideas and ways of working.
- Organized: As part of your Executive Assistant duties, we are looking for someone who is systematic and methodical, appreciating the satisfaction that comes with establishing a plan and its subsequent completion.
- Delegation: ability to work with an international fulfillment team members with an eye for precise detail and able to communicate concisely via email. Ensuring prompt follow up and follow through. Examples of tasks to delegate: data and file entry, basic graphic design tasks, programming tasks, copywriting and other tasks as required.
$45,000 - $55,0000 per annum
Six month probationary period
Location & Time Commitment
Full-time, flexible hours with weekly milestones
Jedwin Media Inc. has centralized work spaces available as needed.
Remote work location is possible provided that there is adequate internet connection.
Weekly meetings are required.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline or a blend of experience and education may be considered
- Quick learner who follows direction well
- Be self-directed towards excellent work outcomes, comfortable in ambiguous environments
- Able to self-teach with rapid changing technologies
- Uncompromising discretion, demonstrating sound judgement in dealing with confidential dialogues and information
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Comfortable with a virtual office environment and possess your own laptop
- Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, etc)
- As the list above is not all encompassing, some projects will require extraneous measures.
Jedwin Media Inc. values people who are optimistic, collaborative, who take ownership, embrace ambiguity, can learn from failure and have the desire to make others successful
- Cover Letter
- Two Professional References
- Email your resume, cover letter, two professional references to email@example.com
- Submission deadline: Dec 3, 2018 11:59 pm
About Jedwin Media Inc.:
Jedwin Media Inc. is a marketing company comprised of highly educated professionals with years of industry experience. We provide sustainable, long-term solution to companies marketing challenges - combining years of experience and knowledge.
Jedwin has helped startups succeed, we've launched mid-size companies to international success, and we've helped rescue aging businesses from obsolescence. No matter what the marketing challenge is Jedwin is our clients’ dedicated team and we help them succeed.