Jobbatical is looking to change the way immigration works across the world. We’re based in the fast-growing startup community of Tallinn, Estonia—one of the most advanced digital societies in the world today.
We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading immigration platform that will make the immigration process simple and seamless for our clients and their international hires.
We’re looking for an Immigration Expert based in Tallinn, Estonia. As a member of our Global Mobility team, you will ensure a seamless relocation experience for talent moving to Estonia.
You will work with our internal software and be a customer-facing team member. So you should feel equally comfortable around computers and people. We need an Estonian speaker for this position, but you should also be a fluent communicator in English.
We need you to help us with:
- Immigration and settle-in processes for talent relocating to Estonia
- Immigration-related procedures for employers hiring international talent in Estonia
- Prepare immigration documentation and attend appointments if needed
- Manage your own caseload from start to finish
- Build and maintain relocation processes and guidelines for Jobbatical in Estonia
- Support international talent after the relocation process
- Update the team on amendments in the law/process
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information
- Take the initiative on immigration and settle-in-related projects
- Participate in sales meetings
- At least two years of client-facing Estonia immigration experience
- In-depth knowledge of immigration laws and processes in Estonia
- Strong knowledge of Estonian immigration trends and regulations
- An excellent communicator in person and over the internet
- Fluent in Estonian and English
- Experience working with government organizations (immigration offices, embassies, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent and keen to take initiative