Any, Netherlands, Netherlands, Netherlands
Jobbatical (https://jobbatical.com) is looking to change the way immigration works across the world. We’re based in Tallinn, Estonia—one of the most advanced digital societies in the world today and one of the fastest-growing startup communities.
We are looking for a Immigration Advisor to help us build the world’s leading Immigration platform that can tame the monster of Immigration and make the whole process simple for our clients and their employees.
About the Job
We’re looking for an Immigration Advisor based in Netherlands. As a remote member of our Global Mobility team, you will ensure a seamless relocation experience for talent moving to Netherlands.
• Immigration and settle-in processes for talent relocating to Netherlands
• Immigration-related procedures for employers hiring international talent in Netherlands
• Prepare immigration documentation and attend appointments when needed
• Manage your own caseload from start to finish
• Build and maintain relocation processes and guidelines for Jobbatical in Netherlands
• Support international talent after the relocation process
• Update the team on amendments in the law/processes
• Support your colleagues with immigration-related information
• Take the initiative on immigration and settle-in-related projects
• Participate in sales meetings.
• At least 3 years of client-facing immigration experience in Netherlands
• In-depth knowledge of immigration laws and processes in Netherlands
• Strong knowledge of country immigration trends and regulations
• Comfortable working remotely
• An excellent communicator in person and over the internet
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience working with government organizations (immigration offices, embassies, etc)
• Strong attention to detail
• Independent and keen to take initiative
About the pay and benefits
• Love, care and a lot of attention (we are looking forward to a superstar who can lead our Immigration platform)
• Great compensation. A good salary, equity options
• Self-care budget. A budget for books, gym, and Uber rides for when you want to treat yourself to a night out.
• Setup of your choice - Laptop, peripherals, headphones and other needed hardware.
• Time for yourself. Paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
• Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.
• Working with a kick-ass team passionate about making immigration simpler and smarter!