We are looking for a Software Developer to build and maintain our platform and app. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle.
Your goal will be to build effective programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Partake in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond!
- Create groundbreaking new features for our talent, business customers, and for internal use
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience creating SaaS software products on Node.js.
- You are proficient in MongoDB, React.js, Node.js.
- You know your way around HTML and CSS.
- Experienced in developing responsive websites.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You communicate well in English and love working in an international environment (English is our working language, and we have people in a number of different time zones).
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind (but of course you are – you're a software developer after all!).
- You share our passion for reshaping the future of work.
- Experience in scaling up web applications to handle international users.
- Bringing in new technologies or frameworks that are good for the business but not yet introduced in the team.
- Able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- You'll receive a competitive salary as well as equity options.
- As part of your relocation package, we'll cover your international travel costs, sponsor your visa and work permit, as well as take care of your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- Your perks will include a monthly allowance for Uber, sports, and books. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
- We have a fun, flexible work environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work. We'll also provide the hardware you need.