Argentina, Argentina, Argentina
$25,000 - $50,000
At Jumpstart, we’re on an (ambitious) mission to enable international founders to easily start and manage an U.S. business. We’re based in Minneapolis and backed by Craft Ventures, Foundation Capital, and Y Combinator (S20 batch).
Our goal is to make the experience of starting a company as seamless as paying for running water. By streamlining the process of starting a company, getting a tax ID number, and bank account we aim to play a role in helping millions of people build their dream business.
Want to learn more about our company? Check us out here: https://www.notion.so/jumpstartinc/Jumpstart-Hiring-5116bedb601343a2a6364ffc4527089f
· Assisting in the effort in building out a seamless, beautiful customer experience with React, TypeScript, and Redux that feels comfortable and effortless for our customers
· Helping to refine front end performance so our users have a smooth and bug free experience
· Work with a team of 6 engineers to help implement user stories and fix bugs
You might be a great fit if you...
· Are enthusiastic about learning and diving deeply into new, unfamiliar technologies
· Care about writing clean, well-documented code and appreciate static typing
· Are curious about tackling challenging, gnarly technical problems around data, predictive modeling, discrete optimization, and operations
· Enjoy working with a small team in a fast-paced environment
You should have:
· Strong working knowledge of computer science fundamentals, a background in CS is preferred but not required
· Strong front-end skills (we have a huge emphasis on design and exceptional customer experience)
· Comfort with writing substantial new code and modifying existing, mature code.
· Track record of learning new technologies and concepts quickly.
· Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, as needed.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
· Experience in Next.js
Working at Jumpstart
· Flexible working hours
· 14 days of vacation
· Top of market salary
· Autonomy in your work