🤔 Short Description: Account Executive Intern will be responsible for ensuring market growth in Portugal
🏌️♂️Three Core Skills: (i) strong written & oral communication; (ii) organisation; (iii) "no-excuse" attitude
😋 One Requirement: Being a food lover and always have hard time choosing what you will eat in the next meal
🗣️ Language Requirements: must be native in Portuguese or extremely fluent (C2)
📌 Location: Lisbon, Portugal
And what makes Katoo unique?
In 2021, we are used to ordering our favourite pizza and burger in just two clicks from apps like Glovo, UberEats, Deliveroo...
It seems unthinkable to believe that restaurants are still using pen & paper, WhatsApp, phone calls or even fax (!!!) to place their own orders to their suppliers right? Well… they are!
Take a look at the other side and you’ll find thousands of suppliers waking up at 4am, listening to countless voice notes and spending hours manually inputting the orders sent by their restaurants into their ERPs. It is boring, time consuming and prone to mistakes!
Katoo’s mission is simple - we want to connect and empower the food supply chain - offering restaurants and suppliers the best technological tools to manage their relationships!
- Is it challenging? Of course yes!
- Are we ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen? Correct!
- Want to be part of this amazing team? Join us 🥑
Ok, but what is Account Executive about?
Our Account Executive Intern will be part of an international team (Global Business Department) making things happening in the Portuguese market. The AE role is the lead-bearing of the sales engine. You will be reporting directly to our Sales Team Lead and we want to hire someone who is keen on joining us full-time in 6 months.
More specifically, some of the key tasks are:
- Closing deals: this should be your North Star, and always try to work the harder on this goal. The more deals we close, the closer we are to reach our goals! SDRs move forward only leads with a real interest in our Product and you have to strive to close the deals at the speed of light.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction: seeking for customer feedback helps not only to guarantee our customers feel heard and happy with us but also to indicate the way our product's development should follow.
- Growing accounts: it is not enough to simply answer to leads' questions and listen to them - your role requires to be proactive and guide the clients to figure out how Katoo can help them to approach differently daily operations. Even if our product is not ready to satisfy all clients' requirements, you are responsible to project clients into the future!
- Reporting and statistics: statistics are of great importance in sales. Analysis can include information about client behaviour and lifecycle and industry trends. Moreover, it is important to monitor internal KPIs to guarantee a constant improvement
In short, Account Executive is a broad role encompassing opportunity making to increase business from existing clients. We are a start-up, so be prepared to get your hands dirty!
Sounds cool! What are you looking for?
More than everything else, we are looking for someone excited to join us in reaching our challenging objective. We are working hard to reach our goals, and we expect you to do the same!
In details, here the key skills we would love to hear from you during interviews:
- Communicator (and listener): you are a master in engaging conversations with others, and you know how to tailor your messages by phone, email, chat and in-person
- Client-ready: you already managed relationships with key accounts, and know the ins-and-outs of keeping your clients happy
- Structured: you don't miss a single deadline, and you are able to structure information from unstructured clients requests
- Solution-oriented: you find problems, and strive to find solutions on your own
Want some tips for your interview? We are like TACOS 🌮. And we want you to be the same!
Sounds weird? Here the whys:
- Tenacity: we focus on Impact
- Ambition: we make big, bold, bets
- Client-first: we are bounded to our clients
- Ownership: we are all bosses
- Socialization: we foster socialization between cross-functional departments
We are building a company based on these values, and we want you to know them in advance!
- Stage length: 6 months (we hope you'll love it and stay with us in a full-time role afterwards!)
- Location: Lisbon, Italy
- Start date: as soon as possible! (if you want a date, it would be yesterday!)
- Salary: 700€ + meal vouchers + PC + phone (expect also to be invited to company-wide events 🙂)