And what makes Katoo unique?
In 2021, consumers are used to ordering their favourite 🍕 and 🍔 from restaurants in just two clicks using apps like Glovo, UberEats, Deliveroo, etc.
On the other hand, restaurants are still using pen & paper, WhatsApp, phone calls or even fax (yes, it's a thing!) to place their orders to their suppliers. Take a look at the other side and you’ll find thousands of suppliers waking up at 4 am, listening to countless voice notes and spending hours manually inputting the orders sent by their restaurants into their ERPs. The process is boring, time-consuming and prone to mistakes for both sides.
Katoo enters the market and our mission is to connect and empower the food supply chain, offering restaurants and suppliers the best tools to manage their relationships.
We started with a mobile app for restaurants that saves an average of 5 hours a week in ordering processes and reduces up to 80% of their mistakes. Despite lockdowns, we have grown our business x8 in the last 12 months, making operations faster and smoother for more than 5.000 restaurants & suppliers. We recently launched our second product and rest assured we have ambitious plans for what's next - including expanding our services to more countries.
- Is it challenging? Of course yes!
- Are we ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen? Correct!
- Want to be part of this amazing team? Join us 🥑
Ok, but what is Performance Marketing about?
Our Performance Marketing Specialist will be part of an international team (Global Marketing) making things happening in our key markets. You will be reporting directly to our Marketing Lead and we want to hire someone who has proven capabilities in handling Performance Marketing campaigns.
More specifically, some of the key tasks are:
- Owning full responsibilities of our performance marketing strategies by independently leading tests across different channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), to beat our acquisition control group. You will count on a wide set of marketing weapons (creatives, audiences, web pages, you name it!), and everything you deem relevant in making our audience aware of the problem we solve and how we do it, ultimately converting them into star users through lead generation, conversion, and app install campaigns
- Work with the Data Analytics team to turn campaign KPIs into impact-focused and actionable insights,ultimately building the knowledge we need to scale Katoo at the speed of light. As we have many great ideas, we always want to know from where we come and where we are going, to be able to prioritise with a laser-focused attitude.
- Collaborating with other verticals (namely Design, Content Marketing, SEO&SEM, Sales & Product) to ideate and execute innovative ways of growing our user base. At Katoo, we are not scared to be crazy creative and make big bold bets, and we want you to do the same!
In short, Performance Marketing is not the usual role you may expect... you will be involved in much more than that! We are a start-up, so be prepared to get your hands dirty!
Sounds cool! What are you looking for?
More than everything else, we are looking for someone excited to join us in reaching our challenging objective. We are working hard to reach our goals, and we expect you to do the same!
In detail, here the key skills we would love to hear from you during interviews:
- Job-ready (you know what's an SDK, for example 😉): you have done it already, and gained some experience. This means we'll be able to give you full autonomy since day 0 since training needs will be low. But don't worry, 1+ Year experience handling Performance Marketing Strategies will be enough on our side.
- You are goal-oriented: you know what A/B testing is, and you don't see Performance Marketing as optimizing channels KPIs, but rather as a way to grow more efficiently. You are able think strategically, and you always question yourself "How is this campaign helping us reaching our North Star?"
- You get things done: you are highly practical, preferring speed over perfection. When you'll be asked to work on campaigns plans for multiple channels, objectives, and stages of the funnel, you'd try to focus on impact and prioritize based on past testing insights (we hate wasting time!)
Want some tips for your interview? We are like TACOS 🌮. And we want you to be the same!
Sounds weird? Here the whys:
- Tenacity: we focus on Impact
- Ambition: ****we make big, bold, bets
- Client-first: we are bounded to our clients
- Ownership: we are all bosses
- Socialization: we foster socialization between cross-functional departments
We are building a company based on these values, and we want you to know them in advance!
- Contract type: full-time
- Location: Spain/ Italy (we have offices in Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, and Turin. You can pick one of those, or just work remotely. We just suggest you to come over to our office once a month to enjoy the vibe!)
- Start date: as soon as possible! (if you want a date, it would be yesterday!)
- Salary range: 28-35k depending on experience
- Other benefits:
- 23 paid holidays per year
- Extremely flexible work environment (no fixed timelines, remote work when needed, etc.)
- Being part of a growing team in one of the most high-paced startups in Europe. If you're good and you give it your all, you will be promoted quickly
- A young and ambitious team that know when to work but also when to have fun (company events, weekly lunches, beers😀🍻, etc.)