🤔 Short Description: SDR Intern will be responsible for ensuring market growth in Italy
🏌️♂️Three Core Skills: (i) strong written & oral communication; (ii) organisation; (iii) "no-excuse" attitude
😋 One Requirement: Being a food lover and always have hard time choosing what you will eat in the next meal
🗣️ Language Requirements: must be native in Italian or extremely fluent (C2)
📌 Location: Milan, Turin, Italy
And what makes Katoo unique?
In 2021, we are used to ordering our favourite pizza and burger in just two clicks from apps like Glovo, UberEats, Deliveroo...
It seems unthinkable to believe that restaurants are still using pen & paper, WhatsApp, phone calls or even fax (!!!) to place their own orders to their suppliers right? Well… they are!
Take a look at the other side and you’ll find thousands of suppliers waking up at 4am, listening to countless voice notes and spending hours manually inputting the orders sent by their restaurants into their ERPs. It is boring, time consuming and prone to mistakes!
Katoo’s mission is simple - we want to connect and empower the food supply chain - offering restaurants and suppliers the best technological tools to manage their relationships!
- Is it challenging? Of course yes!
- Are we ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen? Correct!
- Want to be part of this amazing team? Join us 🥑
Ok, but what is SDR about?
Our SDR Intern will be part of an international team (Global Business Development Department) making things happening in the Italian market. You, as the new SDR, will be reporting directly to our Head of Restaurants and we want to hire someone who is keen on joining us full-time in 6 months.
More specifically, some of the key tasks are:
- Qualifying new leads: this should be your North Star, and always try to work the harder on this goal. The more deals we close, the closer we are to reach our goals! Leads will be already qualified via marketing and you have the responsibility to define the likelihood of a lead turning into a user.
- Learning and educating: having this dual approach is essential. Before start talking you have to learn from your prospects, understand their needs and create empathy. When you find a good customer fit, you can move forward with the educational phase by answering prospects' questions.
- Nurturing relationships: once you have identified a good fit, you will be responsible to develop also a relationship with the leads guiding them towards a DEMO. It is essential to demonstrate the value of the product to the prospects, and then it's up to you to convert them into users!
- Reporting and statistics: statistics are of great importance in sales. It enables us to evaluate team's performance, track various KPIs, and provide analytics to improve the current processes. It is a never ending learning process and we need to adapt to changes quickly.
In short, our SDR intern will help us bringing Katoo to the next level !
Sounds cool! What are you looking for?
More than everything else, we are looking for someone excited to join us in reaching our challenging objective. We are working hard to reach our goals, and we expect you to do the same!
In details, here the key skills we would love to hear from you during interviews are:
- Communicator (and listener): you are a master in engaging conversations with others, and you know how to tailor your messages by phone, email, chat and in-person
- Client-ready: you have already managed relationships with key accounts, and know the ins-and-outs of keeping your clients happy
- Structured: you don't miss a single deadline, and you are able to structure information from unorganised clients requests
- Solution-oriented: you find problems, and strive to find solutions on your own
Want some tips for your interview? We are like TACOS 🌮. And we want you to be the same!
Sounds weird? Here the whys:
- Tenacity: we focus on Impact
- Ambition: we make big, bold, bets
- Client-first: we are bounded to our clients
- Ownership: we are all bosses
- Socialization: we foster socialization between cross-functional departments
We are building a company based on these values, and we want you to know them in advance!
- Stage length: 6 months (we hope you'll love it and stay with us in a full-time role afterwards!)
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Start date: as soon as possible! (if you want a date, it would be yesterday!)
- Salary: 700€ + meal vouchers + PC + phone (expect also to be invited to company-wide events 🙂)