Sick of commuting and wasting hours of your day?
Tired of having to dress up (or dress at all :) ) every day to go to the office?
Want freedom to work from any place any country and make your own work hours?
Please note: It’s important to ready the ENTIRE job posting carefully and follow instructions if you are the person we are looking for. Applicants that do not follow the outlined instructions will not be contacted.
Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 15 great team members) creating new cutting edge products on the web. We share ideas and new programming techniques via our team chat with constant communication. We are easy going but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get shit done when the pressure is on.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
We do that by providing our users all the tools they need to get started with their online business today. Funnel builder, membership site builder, email marketing and more.
This is just 100% you! - We Love Personality!
- You are a leader of developers
- You are very organized, and you can organize other people
- You love to make your dev team better and teach them to become better devs
- You see the big picture and you can decide which tasks have priority to best serve and manage our user’s expectations
- (code) quality is a personal mission for you
- Attention to detail, down to every ‘;’
- Analytical mind that can turn every idea into a cleanly coded feature
- You are reliable, proactive and you can focus on the task at hand and be able to meet deadlines
- You are fluent in English and can communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly
- You have a stable high-speed internet connection, can work from home (or your office / co-working, etc.) without distractions and be available for calls (zoom)
- Love for your craft
These are the skills we are looking for:
- At least 8 years of PHP experience
- Extensive experience in code review
- Laravel master
- Experience with PhalconPHP
- Master of GIT, a big part of your responsibility will be merging GIT PR’s, creating RC’s and properly releasing that to production
- Proper JS knowledge
- Lead developer experience, this means you will be 70% managing / planning and 30% developing.
- Managing other developers
- setting up and maintaining code quality processes (code reviewing is a very important part of your job)
- Kanban (agile) management
- High attention to security!
- Docker experience
- MicroService architecture experience
Any of these skills make you rocket to the top of the list:
- Experience using Asana Project Management
- CI / CD implementation experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Big data experience
- Data Modelling knowledge
- ReactJS experience
- GraphQL experience
We work in bi-weekly sprints to protect our developers from constantly changing requirements. So when a sprint is planned a dev knows what to do for the next week or 2 weeks.
About us - Kyvio
Kyvio.com is a bootstrapped start-up company led by 2 digital nomad founders. Kyvio has +/- 15 people working on it from which 5 devs and 3 testers (and 2 devops).
How to apply?
Please rate yourself from 0 to 10 (where 10 is super duper awesome, 0 is I have no idea, 1 is no experience) for each of the mentioned skills above (please also include the extra skills).
And tell us why you feel you are perfect for this position, also definitely expand on your Project management and lead dev experience. Also be sure to mention any extra skill & experience you might have that you think are relevant. Bonus skills are highly appreciated!
The salary is negotiable based on your skill set and experience but in the range of $2400 - $2800 per month depending on your experience and skills.
We have a bonus and salary increase plan based on your own performance and most of all that of the company. We are a startup working hard to fulfill a vision (ask me about it in the interview!) and we want all our staff to grow financially WITH us. So if company earns more so will you!
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.
Now - go on and apply already! :)
Neil & Steven
P.S. People who don't pay proper attention to this post and can't follow instructions to apply will be ignored instantly.