We are looking for a ReactJS developer to make the front-end for one of the modules of our app come to life!
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
We are looking for YOU if:
- You want to join our mission!
- You care about your work and getting a great end-product in our users' hands
- You takes responsibility for your tasks and think beyond the tasks you work on
- Adheres to deadlines
- You are Competitive (we have a company-wide leaderboard and winners get extras!)
- Want to make your own work hours
- Want to dress however you want while working
- You want to able to travel while you work
- Want to be proud of the work you do
Skills we are looking for:
- At least 3 years ReactJS
- HTML/CSS of course
- GraphQL experience
- REST API experience
EXTRA: PHP skills so you can have a look at the BE yourself and if you want even help out there too.
Our SaaS Software (I strongly recommend you to check it out before you apply)
What you will be doing
Building the frontend applications for the different micro-service apps for our platform.
- we respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- You can make your own hours but minimal of 30 hours availability.
- quarterly raises if company goals are met based on your performance
- You can request education courses and depending on price / relevancy we reimburse you for it
- We're creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we'll reimburse you for them
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
- Monthly prizes ($200 USD; if you win the leader board)
- Salary range between $10 - $15 USD per hour for long term depending on experience level.
A fully distributed company with 15 staff. Mostly from Eastern Europe but also in India and the Philippines. Run by a CEO and CTO, both frequent travelers (so called digital nomads).
We have big plans and we are looking for somebody to join us in our vision. We are self-funded (bootstrapping). We have a bonus program (for long term employees min 6months), we provide a lot of freedom (determine your own work hours), work with agile (kanban) method and our main tools are Asana (project management), Glip (like slack), Teamrack (intranet made by ourselves). All code lives in GIT (gitlab) and we're in progress of upgrading our flows to a whole new level with GO.cd (automatic deployment pipelines with unit testing etc).
start with 'I love ReactJS', if not you'll be ignored. Please NO agencies, individuals ONLY.
Then tell me how you rate yourself (0 - 10 where 0 is don't know it, 1 is heard of it and 10 is super expert with AT LEAST 3 years full time experience with it)
And answer these questions:
Looking forward to meet you!