We specialise in opening doors for SMEs and startups with senior decision-makers in large organizations. We practice quality over quantity and run low volume, highly personalized outbound sales campaigns on behalf of our clients.
As your client portfolio will be based in USA, your working hours will be based around these timezones. This is a fully remote role and we will accept candidates between GMT-8 (Pacific) to GMT-5 (Eastern), with a preference for those closer to GMT-5.
The role is a mixture of account management, outbound sales and project management.
- Act as point of contact and Account Manager for your client portfolio and handle all onboarding, strategy sessions, reporting and renewal / upsell opportunities.
- Write strategic, high-level outbound sales copy for each client campaign.
- Liaise with the Sales Copywriting team to craft personalized messaging for each prospect we target (this will be weaved into the general copy which you write) and the Operations team to build lists of contacts based on your clients requirements.
- Execute and manage all outbound sales sequences on behalf of your client portfolio.
- Breaking through the noise of outbound sales by leveraging video, LinkedIn and other platforms.
You Will Be Good At This If
- You genuinely pay attention to detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately). This cannot be stressed enough as you will be managing a portfolio of clients simultaneously and will need to meticulously manage campaigns, tasks and your team's workload every day.
- You consider yourself to be a very good copywriter (English language).
- Innovative ways to capture the attention of prospects with outbound sales excite you and you actively seek them out (how you apply will also tell us this immediately).
- You add the word panda to the subject line of this application.
- Project management and general organization comes naturally to you. If you have 1,000+ unread emails in your inbox now, you might not be the right person for the role.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can present yourself professionally* on a Zoom call or in a video pitch to a prospect.
*This is not about wearing a tie. It means being able to lead a Zoom meeting with a CEO or Director with confidence.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- Experience working with startups or SMEs where you had to adapt to change on a regular basis.
- At least three years sales or marketing experience with a track record of being promoted (if you have neither, but you have a good story as to why, we will listen to it).
- Tech literate - you should like, and be very comfortable with, technology.
- Organized, with an eye for detail and experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- High emotional intelligence, your point of contact with clients will usually be CEOs and Sales Directors.
- All of the other generic traits you see in job descriptions; motivated, self-starter etc.
- Located between GMT-8 and GMT-5.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- Experience with writing copy for outbound sales which was personalized.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with outbound sales tech platforms.
- Experience with project management tools (we use Asana).
What We Offer
- Competitive pay (Split between basic salary and performance based commission).
- Flexible working location. We are 100% remote.
- Opportunities for growth within the company - we are just less than two years old and are growing rapidly.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just clicked 'Apply', it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.