We specialise in opening doors for SMEs and startups with senior decision-makers in large organizations. We practice quality over quantity and run low volume, highly personalized outbound sales campaigns on behalf of our clients.
This is a fully remote role so we can accept applicants globally. We are looking for full time applicants.
- Write compelling, personalized email copy for each contact in our client campaigns, based on the public information that you are able to find out about them online.
- To do this, you will research the public profiles of our target contacts (LinkedIn, Twitter, company blogs, Google News etc.) and find a link between their interests / needs and the solutions that our clients are offering.
You Will Be Good At This If
- You consider yourself to be a good copywriter (English language).
- You understand the psychology behind why people / companies say what they say, and can uncover the true motivations behind what they are posting online.
- You genuinely pay attention to detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately).
- Innovative ways to capture a persons attention excite you and you actively seek them out (how you apply will also tell us this immediately).
- You add the word panda to the subject line of this application.
- You have experience working remotely and do not need a manager peering over your shoulder to be productive.
- Bonus points if you have experience with writing copy for outbound sales which was personalized to individuals.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- Analytical and creative mind, able to identify what might trigger a prospects attention.
- You are able to work well within a team and are a nice person to deal with in general.
- Comfortable with doing repetitive tasks over a long period of time.
- Experience with Google Suite, particularly Drive and Sheets.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible working hours and location. We are 100% remote.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just clicked 'Apply', it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.