Jobs at Loera's Landscape
Loera's Landscape and Design is seeking experienced landscapers/general laborers for immediate hire! Our wages are very competitive (DOE). Cash bonuses are available to employees who finish work ahead of schedule!
We are looking for reliable, highly motivated individuals who are able to get the job done without constant supervision. Our ideal candidate will have their own transportation and will be able to work outside in the heat or cold without issue. He or she will be detail oriented and take pride in doing things the right way. Candidate must be able to repeatedly lift 50lbs or more.
Please send your resume, years of related experience, at least 2 references, and a little about why you're the right person for the job to the email address provided in this posting. Candidate must have verifiable experience related to this position to be considered for an interview.
Some responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Operating powered equipment such as mowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, chain saws, sod cutters, and aerators
· Moving materials like soil, decomposed granite, and river rock with a shovel and wheel barrow for several hours at a time
· Trimming or pruning trees and shrubs with proper trimming techniques
· Laying sod, drip line, and sprinklers
· Building retaining walls and paver patios
This type of work is very physically demanding. We need people who are prepared to work hard day in and day out. Bonuses and Promotions are available for stand out employees!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Experience: general labor: 1 year (Preferred)
landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
------------------------se habla español-------------------------
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour