Jobs at MagicEars
Online English Teacher
Are you looking for an opportunity with great support and a flexible schedule? Would you like to be a part of the global education platform that positively impacts cross-cultural communication?
As an Online English Teacher and Independent Contractor with MagicEars, you will be fully immersed in the virtual teaching experience with Chinese students on our live platform. Your teaching schedule is based on your weekly availability and we provide positive assistance, preset curricula, and a personal training team - no lesson planning necessary!
This opportunity is for the educators, the time managers, and the entrepreneurial cake makers. If you are self-motivated and passionate about helping young learners master English, then this job is right for you! Apply today and let's shape the future of e-learning together!
About The Company
MagicEars was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified English speaking teachers from America and Europe, Magic Ears provides 5-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
Magic Ears offers an alternative to the faculty, learning style, online materials and teaching services of typical Chinese children’s English learning, and its online live lessons surpass the teaching efficiency and service experience of traditional classes for the first time.
Mission: To be the superhero of Chinese children.
Our philosophy for online children’s English education is that advanced technology should be paired with top-level teachers so that children can attain a super English level.
- Teach English to young learners between 5-12 years of age through our online platform
- Teachers will be teaching classrooms with up to 4 students
- Our Class Coordination Team will handle scheduling and student assignment
- Each in-lesson time is 25 minutes
- Training and support provided
- Curriculum is preset, no lesson planning required
Contract type: Independent Contractor
Contract Term: Flexible
Start date: Immediately
Location: Remote, online
What we offer
- Make $22 - $26 per hour, higher base pay than average!
- Work from home, or anywhere!
- Choose your own hours!
- Paid training/trial class!
- Support groups on Facebook and via Skype!
- All lessons provided by Magic Ears!
- Teach a maximum of 4 students at once.
Have the chance to be interviewer/recruiter/trainer/mentor/social media specialist and work in the office.
- Big smile & love for kids!
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- Experience and Certificate preferred
Apply online --> Interview + demo class --> 1v4 workshop --> 1v1 go through-->Trial Class --> Background check & Sign contract --> Onboard
For any questions/need help to get hired:
Facebook Q&A group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagicEarsQA/