IMPORTANT NOTE**This is a work from home position and you will be tested
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join us as a freelancer. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness for the company and it's clients.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
You should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers as well as our clients.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing intern
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software (We offer training)
- Experience implementing and optimizing FB & Google Adwords campaigns (We offer training)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and simple HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Please note, in order to protect ourselves and our clients, you will be required to sign a Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
We use an internal tracking system called Hubstaff for all hourly tracking reports.