IMPORTANT NOTE **This is a work from home position and you will be tested
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer & Video Animation specialist to join our team as a contractor/freelancer. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with the team as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with team leader about layouts and designs.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio - You will be given a test
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Able to follow instructions and ask for help if needed
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the company's programs and apps
In order to protect ourselves and our Client's information a Non-compete & Non-Disclosure Freelancer Agreement must be signed
We use Hubstaff as our time tracking tool, you will be given a login and briefed on how it works.